Sunday 18 May 2014

Wonders Of The Web #2





Shopwilddaisy - A really cute hipster shop, a bit like freshtops.

What To Do In Emergency Situations - Something which I read every now and then which is quite useful for if any of these things were to happen to you.

Sally's Baking Addiction's XXL Chocolate Cookie Recipe- I use this recipe every time I make cookies and it is amazing! I alter it slightly so I make lots of smaller cookies and sometimes double the ingredients.

Genderbent Disney Doodles - A load of interesting doodles of Disney characters as different genders and races. 

Brutally Honest Slogans For Apps That Everyone Has - Just scrolling down this going, so true, ikr!

15 Life Hacks For Eating Healthier - Easy things to do to eat healthier, as told by cute cartoons.

What If Animals Were Round - A funny video to watch when you are bored. 


Packing Tape Image Transfers - A cute technique to easily get pictures on to anything!

Funny Homer Simpson iPhone Case - I just need this. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?