Wednesday 28 May 2014

Very Inspiring Blogger Award


As I have mentioned a billion times before, I've just started out blogging. Although I have followed lots of people and posted the odd comment, I haven't fully immersed myself in the whole "blogosphere". That is why I was extremeley surprised to be nominated for this amazing award by Pretty in Pips. Thankyou very much" x


The Rules:

  • Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
  • List the rules and display the award
  • Share seven facts about yourself
  • Nominate around fifteen other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated
  • Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.


Seven Facts About Me:

  1.  I love making anything (because I'm a cheapskate).
  2. I have a peanut allergy :( (that's actually okay because I hate them but it's still a bummer.
  3. I love Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries. (Damon ahhhhhh)
  4. I am starting an online shop where I sell tumblr-inspired tees and accessories.
  5. I am really good friends with a donkey.
  6. My favourite artist is Kina Grannis.
  7. My favourite food is fruit! 

Nominees:
Now this was actually the hard bit for me. Most of the blogs I love have already been nominated and I still need to step into the blogging community and explore. That is why I didn't make the fifteen target but I tried my best!

Okay so thanks again for nominating me and happy blogging! Oh and surprise Wednesday post!!! Yeah no it wasn't surprising at all sorry bye.


5 comments :

  1. Thank you so much, it means a lot! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for nominating me! A blog post will be up soon xx

    C:ndy | mazedays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check it out here!: mazedays.blogspot.dk/2014/06/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

      Delete
  3. Thank you for nominating mee!!!! xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me Dali!! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?