Sunday 11 May 2014

Wonders Of The Web #1





This is a new series which I will go up on Sundays inspired by Cupcakes and Cashmere's Links I love.

How To Edit A White Background For Your Photos- Adding a more professional look to your plain paper backgrounds.

False.jp- Just a simple but Satisfying Flash website

Hair Rings- The new accessory: Hair Rings.

DIY Decorative Wall Hooks- Been looking for cute DIY hooks. Found this.

Kina Grannis' New Album Elements- I love this so much and believe Kina is an amazing artist who puts everything into her songs.

Best Times To Drink Water- Drinking water at the correct times maximizes its effectiveness on the human body.

Shop Ubb- A quirky shop I found.

31 Gifs You Won't Believe Exist- So... Many... Plot Twists.

Life's A Climb But The View Is Great- Just Thought I'd finish this off with an inspirational message.


Hope you enjoyed! Happy Webbing!










No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?