Friday 15 August 2014

Liebster Award | DaliRae ❤️


So, I have been overwhelmed (silently screaming) at the amount of nominations I have been getting lately so thankyou, thankyou very much. I got nominated by Dee over at Vogue Dreamland. Thanks! 


So the rules are:
 1. Link back to the person that nominated you 
2. Answer all the questions that you are given 
3. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate 
4. Write 11 questions for them
5. Let the nominees know


 1. What is the most important lesson you've learned?
Bearing in mind that I am 13, taking risks and chances because I'm the sort of person which will hold back and never step out of the barrier which borders my comfort zone but I do believe that I am starting to take more risks. 


 2. What are you most scared of? 
Not fulfilling my life's dreams. Yes, I said exactly that in my TMI tag of fears because it's the truth. 

3. Do you believe in love at first sight? 
Naah. You can't just walk past a stranger in the street and be like " you are my soulmate." Okay, I guess love at first sight probably doesn't go like that but eh. 

4. If you had a time machine which era would you travel to? 
I am perfectly fine with my life in this era so I would just be like " SCREW YOU TIME MACHINE!" Or I would go to the future just to see how my life turns out but then if it's bad it will probably ruin me. Okay no i'mma stay right here in the 21st century. 

5. What is your favorite show?
There are 3:
The simpsons, Pretty Little Liars and The Vampire Diaries (IAN SOMERHALDER IS LIFE).  

 6. If you could only use one cosmetic/product for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? 
I don't wear makeup but I do have dry skin so it would have to be my Aveeno moisturiser because it is actually an essential, like, I get it prescribed for free, it's a pretty big thing in my life. 

7. What fictional character do you relate to most? 
I always find these questions the hardest and I never know why. Okay, I think I've got it. I would probably say Christoper Boone in the curious incident of the dog in the night time , as, although I am not autistic myself, my brother is so I can relate to him slightly. 

8. What is your guilty pleasure? 
Cream Pastries. I literally will never not love these puffs of delight. 

9. What are you looking forward to? 
I am actually looking forward to going back to school. Just for friends, new starts and new stationary YEEESS. Oh actually, I think me and my girlies are going to nandos for Ella's birthday! Woo it will be my second time at nandos!

10. (The classic question) If you were stranded on an island, what one person would you bring and what three items would your bring?
The person would be bear grylls just because he is the person most likely to keep me alive (*LOGIC*). As for the items, I would say, a boat, water and food. YES I AM PRACTICAL. Sorry for the boring answer but survival is key.  

11. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? 
Yes. But maybe not a billion second chances... Like quite a lot more chances. But people do change. However, if I was in a situation where I had the choice to give someone a second chance, it would depend entirely on what they did in the first place and who it was. 

So they were the questions! Now is always the hardest bit for me! Nominating other blogs. 11 is a little too a high standard for me but I'll try my best!


Whimsical Youthster - The Starry Eyed Dreamer
Helena - helenaasia
Pip- Pretty in pips 
Asia - Asiajade

Well I nominated 7 so virtual applause for me. Thaaankyou.

Now for my questions:
1. Would you take the chance for all your dreams to come true if that meant your dreams at night also came true?
2.How many times have you looked in the mirror today?
3.Are you clumsy?
4.What was the last thing you were proud of?
5.If you couldn't speak for a whole week, what would you do?
6.Who was your first friend and are you still in touch?
7.The last song you listened to?
8.When was the last time you were so happy you cried?
9.Where have you always wanted to go, ever since a child?
10. Have you ever mistaken someone for somebody else?
11. Did you notice how I made an effort to start every single question with a different word? 

THANKYOU AND GOODNIGHT! (but I will schedule this post for 12:00 in the UK so good afternoon)

3 comments :

  1. Loved your answers! Especially the part about Ian Somerhalder. He's SOO dreamy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh my god I literally love him! xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats, and thanks for nominating me Dali! Will do it sometime soon ^^.

    Lol, the last question was funny.

    thestarryeyeddreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?