Friday 8 August 2014

Beautiful Blog Award


Oh hey there!

I was nominated for the "Beautiful Blog" award by Olivia at Life as a young lady! So thankyou very much!

So, the rules are pretty simple as it seems. Answer the questions set, nominate some people and then set them some questions so let's go! --->




 THE QUESTIONS:

1. What is the first line of the fourth chapter of the book you're reading now/last book you read?
I've kind of had a break off reading however I am just about to start " The lying games" by Sara Shepard (PLL AUTHOR OMG) and so I'll look on that even though I may find a spoiler. It was "Late the following afternoon, Emma staggered off a Greyhound bus, her green duffel in tow." woop. 

2. If you were immortal for one day, what would you do?
Hmm. Just because you're immortal doesn't mean you're rich so I would say skydiving or bungee jumping but, one: the price and two: they aren't necessarily going to kill you. So I'd probably just jump off a cliff or something. I would LOVE to fly.

3. Which fictional character would be your best friend?
I'm thinking maybe Elena Gilbert. The vampire diaries is a book and TV series so. No but honestly literally every single book that I have read loved, none of the characters I can imagine as my best friend. :\ hmm

4. If you could only buy clothes from one store for the rest of your life, which store would it be?
Probably Zara. Yep I did do a Zara wishlist. WARNING SELF PROMOTION OVER HERE GUYS!

5. What song best describes your current mood?
Although the lyrics, I believe, are about a relationship and a breakup (hehe I'm 13 guys), I would say "Infinity" by " The xx". I'm just feeling the vibe you know. Chilled out, slightly depressing lyrics but with a good beat and hiippppsstteeer.

6. What is your favourite gif ever?

No but this one is one of my first favourite gifs because I found it on tumblr saying: " food makes life better" or something funny which I can't remember.



7. If you had to join a fandom (other than the one you're already in), which would it be and why?
Probably the "Ian Somerhalder" one (okay what is the real fandom name for that idek?) Because I love him okay? But I don't really do fandoms generally.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0813812/
look at that face


8. What does your first name mean? (You can Google it or something.)
I was actually named after a town in China that my parents went to!
One day in my life I am definitely going to go there!

9. Would you rather stay in a cheap motel or camp outside in a tent?
Camp outside. Ugh I hate disgusting motels. You don't know what has happened there. Anyway, you should embrace nature.

10. What was the first book to make you cry?
I'm not really a book crier if I am very honest. :/

11. Netflix or YouTube?
YOUTUBE ALL THE WAY. There are no arguments. Well, netflix UK is terrible, i don't know about it in the USA.

12. Long baths or quick showers?
I prefer long baths but being the "eco freak" I only have quick showers. No actually. My showers are quite long. Ugh ignore me.

13. Big cities or small towns?
Probably big cities because I like to shop and technology and a good wifi signal!

14. Hunger Games or Divergent?
Probably the hunger games since I haven't got round to reading the Divergent series yet but I did watch the film because I just had to.

15. When did you last change your blog design?
Literally like under a week ago. 

16. What inspired your current blog design?
My love of anything watercolour and my recent use of the brush palette in photoshop.

MY QUESTIONS:

1.  Turn around, what is the first thing you see behind you?
2.  How many times have you changed your blog design?
3.  What is your current mood?
4.  Do you have any annoying habits?
5.  Ever witnessed anything spectacular?
6.  Favourite song based on lyrics?
7.  What was the last thing you watched on TV?
8.  Last 3 emojis you used?
9.  Would you rather have a cold shower every day or a bath which somebody had been it before you? 
10.  Is there anything that you would never do? Like never do?
11.  Is there anything that you've done which you are really proud of? (Your time to show off here)
12.  What were your initial thoughts on "friday" by rebecca black when it first came out?
13.  Do you play any instruments?
14.  Know any good quotes?
15.  Who was the last person you followed on bloglovin?

MY NOMINEES:




More back to school stuff tomorrow! Going to try and blog every day maybe. Wish me luck!

4 comments :

  1. Wow, I think your name is really cool :)

    www.thestarryeyeddreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thanks! But I guess that's all down to my parents! x

      Delete
  2. I love your new blog design! And I just redid mine, I'd love to know what you think :)
    I love the lying games too, I read the whole series and it's so intense :)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oooh I love new things I'll go check it out now! x and I haven't even got very far in it yet since I've been quite busy but from your opinion, I'll definitely try to read more! xx

      Delete

What are your thoughts?