Wednesday 6 August 2014

Back To School Series + update?

Literally, about a second ago, I decided to start a back to school series. Obviously it's coming up. You know you scroll down your youtube feed only to be greeted by "back to school supplies haul!" and "DIY School Supplies!"  Yes, okay, that would probably be me if I was a youtuber but you know... Meh. 

Anyway, I literally just decided to do this so expect DIYs, Tips, Hauls, probably more DIYs but yeah! I will aim to get a post out maybe every two days but I can aim high and I'm telling you know, my procrastination levels are at an all time high so maybe lower your expectations slightly.  oh and 

I AM VERY SORRY FOR LACK OF GOOD STUFF ON THIS BLOG I JUST HAVE NO EXCUSE 

Yes I had to eccentuate that with caps. 

Anyway, I shall get onto writing posts! 

Just a quick post to update! 

Dali! x


No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?