Tuesday 23 December 2014

LATE quirky wrapping ideas! | dalirae :|


As I started to gather tutorials off the beloved internet, I realised how late I am with this post. I mean, for me it isn't as 9 out of 10 presents aren't yet wrapped (EXTREME CALAMITY ) but I imagine you organised lot are done and dusted with Christmas. Well I hope you are otherwise I'll sound a little stupid but, for the sake of my dignity/ need to spread my ideas, I'm going to carry on with the post...





Apologies for my use of "stock photos". Time is too limited to take photos :(
1. PARCEL PAPER
Before I even get into the gooood bits, parcel paper is a crafty must. The possibilities are endless because ready made patterns are so overrated. 



2. GLITTER GLUE
One of my personal faves. I like to dollop it all over. Glitter is happiness in a tiny sparkly form. Plus it's mess free when in a glue form. 

3.PHOTO TAPE!
WOOAHH. Well isn't this handy when decorating the exterior of a parcel. Much applause. 

4. CRACKERS
via mypoppet
Pop a few bits and bobs, minuscule gifts in a home made cracker! How festive! Tutorial here.

6. PLAYING CARDS BOX
Make a gift box purely out of playing cards. No glue, no hassle, no nothing. Except for a creative, quirky gift box for card lovers instead. I made this for my Dad last year and filled it with a bunch of random stuff including my next gift wrapping delight... Tutorial here.

7. SCRATCH CARDS?!
via the dainty squid
Although these can be part of bags/boxes of gifts with special messages just waiting to be scratched off, they would also make great labels. When passing around presents, you have to scratch the name off first. Right? Side note: I was planning to post my own full tutorial but time flew past me and I couldn't. The disappointment is real. But a tutorial from The Dainty Squid is here.

8. TINY PEGS
And what better to attach your unique scratch cards to the gift with TINY PEGGGSSSS! 
Oh. As I wrote this, I realised the chance of somebody having tiny pegs in their house at this time in the month is small but HOW CUTE ARE THEY?? 

Anyway, sorry, sorry, sorry for the lack of effort I've been able to share recently.  I feel somewhat ashamed just linking to other people's hard work. Well atleast I've got a new years resolution sorted out. 

and guess what...

CHRISTMAS IS IN 2 FLIPPING DAYS, well, 1 DAY AND 1 HOUR BECAUSE IT IS ELEVEN O CLOCK AS I WRITE THIS CURRENTLY. 

Look, I'm tired and stressy so GOOD BYE.

I wish you all a very, merry christmas and a happy new year
good tidings we bring to you and your king...
BYE




1 comment :

  1. Great ideas x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?