Thursday 4 December 2014

christmas jumpers | daily december


One thing which hasn't yet found a place in my wardrobe are christmas jumpers! I would guess it's because I like making sure my money goes to good use and not to something only "socially acceptable" one time a month. Nevertheless, I am a huge christmas fanatic and have gathered my favourite festive finds (mostly from Asos!) 

Click on the pictures for the links!

I'm not normally a huge fan of gimmicks and black clothes (COLOUR FOR THE WIN!) however this is cool. 

I love the simplicity yet detail.

Not a jumper but who cares, it's pretty.

Food. What else can I say?


By far my favourite christmas jumper ever to be seen (Yes the collar comes with it!)

Simples, cute and seems to be cropped (YAAS)


Yet another detailed one. woop!
One of my favourite sweaters ever seen from Uniqlo but it's sold out :( I'm sorry that it's not christmassy but *heart eyes emoji!

Yet again from the same designed as the last one and not sold out YES! £14.90, not christmassy, blah, blah, who cares, it's warm.

Which one was your favourite?




2 comments :

  1. Christmas sweaters are sooo cute! Well, ALL sweaters are cute, actually ;) I want like a thousand

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?