Sunday 14 September 2014

my thoughts on autumn | dalirae




14th September 2014 

My current view consists of a laptop screen and a window peering into my back garden. It is fourish and the sun is still out, giving the room a warm yet vibrant feel. Although all the shrubbery is still flourished with green, an orangey tint is showing through. Despite my absolute devotion to summer which has been clear this year, the small warm ball of autumn is growing inside of me. Just the thought of living room fires (even though I don't have one), hot chocolate (which is something I didn't even like for a long period of my life) and cuddly jumpers makes me smile sub-consciously. Although the slow death of nature is another way of thinking about it. 

As I ponder on, maybe the influence from my friends (*cough helena *cough) is changing my view slightly as autumn has always been at the bottom of the list for me but I guess I'll just see how Autumn 2014 goes. 

Let's just hope the British weather doesn't turn bipolar and start Winter early... 

This was just a short post to kick of an Autumn series which I am hoping to start...

and I was meant to post this at the time that I wrote it but I got distracted by my theme and making the banner so it doesn't make complete sense but oh well life.



8 comments :

  1. I'm so glad I chanced upon your blog! It's so gorgeous and cute<3
    Autumn is just amazing, I love autumn:) It's still spring here in Australia.
    Will you visit my blog back?
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much!! omg I really want to go to Australia. It is just such a cool country, how is it? and will do! x

      Delete
  2. I think Autumn is a really relaxing time of the year ! but sadly we don't have that kind of season in our country :(

    xx
    Molly
    http://www.corinnemolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah totally agree! Aww where abouts are you? xx

      Delete
  3. Autumn is kind of sucky here in America--at least to me, haha.

    Love the blog redesign! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. .., but it's called fall there right? and what makes it sucky haha?

      and thanks! x

      Delete
  4. Ahhhhh Autumn, the best time of the year <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe knew you would say that you predictable person you

      Delete

What are your thoughts?