Wednesday 29 October 2014

Finish the sentence…

So I found this in my drafts half finished. I thought I'd post it and finish it. Everything I added to it will be in red!

This morning, while scrolling through bloglovin, one blog led to another (through awards) and I found the "finish the sentence tag". This was done here and here and here (and probably in a load of other blogs but sorry).

When I open the fridge, I always hope I find...
A FULL FRIDGE! I'm actually quite versatile with food, like I will eat and like anything but mainly fruit. I guess, if I had to answer this properly, I would say lychees or chicken drumsticks. (I haven't had them in a while)

My favorite article of clothing is...
This is tough… but I would probably have to say my yellow lace skirt from zara. I know it sounds utterly outrageous but it's totally my style (bright and summery). I mentioned it in my Zara wishlist which you can check out here!

Last week I was really pissed when...
I actually was annoyed with something but I just can't grasp it… May I come back to this question at the end? 

One thing nobody understands about me is...
Why I am clever. Okay, okay, I'm sorry for sounding big headed but, a lot of people in my school seem to think I study lots and spend my whole life working and revising. I don't. The only time where I will revise is before a big test. The only reason why I am good academically is mainly from the fact that I listen and do the work. Simples. Apologies for the obnoxiousness of this answer. It was a while ago. Okay I have no valid excuses but my friends told me it only makes sense if you know me. sorry

One thing I don't understand is...
Male genitalia. Just Kidding. Like I am really joking. I'm sorry. Umm. How surgeons can cut people open without fainting or atleast feeling bad.

The world would be a better place if...
Stereotypes were vanished. And also if diseases got cured and world peace and stuff. Oh our world certainly isn't perfect. 

If I had a million dollars I'd...
Well I'm only 13 so I would probably give it to my parents and family and then buy holidays and give to charity. 

If I could change one thing about myself, it would be...
My voice. Not entirely though. Just sometimes when I am recording something and I talk in the background, I sound so annoying. 

Something that can always make me happy is...
Summer. 

Something I'll never blog about is...
A makeup tutorial. 

If I could go anywhere I would go...
to an idyllic beach with paddle boards and lovely food with friends. 

because...
I've never been on holiday with friends and it would just be amazing! But I don't think it could be for too long because we would tear each other's heads off after too long. 

If I were an animal I would be a....
Cat because I can explore and be independant. Although I am allergic to cats. Hopefully that would disappear if I was to turn into one. 

A job I've always wanted is..
Something to do with the media or designing or making things. I don't know yet.

My idea of a perfect day is...
Any day just filled with laughter, smiles and a whole lotta food.

If I knew I'd die next week, this week I'd...
Persuade someone to take my skydiving. Is there an age limit? Hmm Okay I would write letters to everyone I know explaining how I feel about them.

Okay so that was that! I do realize that I have been doing tags recently. That is mainly because I have been quite busy. I do say that everytime but I genuinely haven't had much time to get proper posts up! My aim is to not be dependent on a already made tag for my next post! 

So I hope you enjoyed this little blast from the past. Nope. It's just my old words. I think this was from the summer. BYEEE!

Oh and if you want to do this then go ahead. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?