Sunday 19 October 2014

what have I been doing with my life recently?

Whilst looking through my blog, I noticed that for 3 weeks I haven't posted a proper post. Yes I've done friday favourites and "saturday specials" but I don't think they count. Just for a little quick post, I thought I'd let you all know what I've been up to in the form of pictures...



At school we've been getting big homework projects instead of weekly sheets so I've spent a lot of time doing these. One is a book project and I chose Before I fall by Lauren Oliver. I'm thinking of doing a whole post on it because the book was overwhelmingly good.
If you didn't know, I am learning mandarin and this means I have even more homework. 
I'm in the production at school of We Will Rock You meaning I have to go to many rehearsals. Sigh.
And of course my shop!
Oh Sorry! I forgot to warn you that my life hasn't been interesting recently. Whoops.


1 comment :

  1. Your life IS interesting! You're doing a lot of stuff at school, which is cool! And that fact that you have your own Etsy shop is also very awesome! ♥

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?